Friday, January 27, 2006

Bite My Shiny Metal Ass!




Thanks to Nala, I found out that there'll be 4 "Futurama" direct-to-dvd films starting production this July! Can't wait to see those whenever they make it to the stores or maybe the Cartoon Channel.

######

As for my classes - I. HATE. Typing. And it's only the second week of the semester. I've got a LOT of work ahead of me this time 'round. Much reading a writing up chapter reviews and various and assorted assignments. Well, at least it'll give my typing abilities a chance to improve!

I hope my medical insurance and billing class on Wednesday nights improves. It's 2.5 hours long but at least an hour of it so far has been dedicated to the teacher doing something other than standing in front of the class and teaching. Instead, it's her doing administrative minutia that could've potentially be done already. Oh, well. I hope it improves. I like her and she's very knowledgable but the class could be handled better.

The other two classes are self-paced and both have the same teacher who knows me already from previous semesters so we already have a decent enough rapoire. At least I don't have to prove myself with her.