Tuesday, May 17, 2005

::HONK::SNIFF::ACHOO!::

Ugh...I hate colds. I feel a bit better today but still going through Kleenex like a fish through water. I gather in another day or two and my sinuses will stop feeling like they've been filled with cement. I also lost a some sense of taste and smell. ::sigh:: Alas, due to still being a sicklet, I missed the chance to meet up with Pony and he's pro'lly pissed off at me since I realized that both times he's been down here the past few months, I've been laid up with a cold. He's pro'lly sitting at his Portland home right now thinking nasty thoughts about me. One day, I'll get the chance to actually meet him.

######

I just did my Briggs-Meyer’s personality score and here's what I got:

Your Type is
ENFP

Extroverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
1 38 38 11


ENFP type description by D.Keirsey
ENFP type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss


Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* slightly expressed extrovert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed perceiving personality