Friday, May 13, 2005

Happy Friday the 13!

Cheezus! What did you bloggers DO? ::g::




Wall Collapses Onto a Busy Road on the West Side, New York City

######

Well, I'm going to be confined to Casa de Clutter until at least noon on Saturday. The street I live on (a two block long cul-de-sac with only one entrance/exit) is going to be completely repaved from one side to the other so no vehicles can get on or off of it till Saturday afternoon.

It's a privately owned street so we the condo owners have got to maintain it and tomorrow is the big day for repaving. Luckily, it only happens every several years.

I've done all my errands, did food shopping and am planning just to make nice with either my bed, the tv, or the computer for the duration. I just hope that the place doesn't land up reaking of tar and/or whatever else they use.