Thursday, April 28, 2005

Welcome to Royston Vasey, You'll Never Leave




Oh, yay! I discovered over on Screenhead that the League of Gentlemen troupe has done a movie titled The League of Gentlemen's Apocalypse! It's due to be released in the UK this June. Here's a trailer to it complete with Papa Lazarou, Pauline, Herr Lipp, and Tubbs and Edward plus a few others.

Dunno if and when it'll make it to the States on the big screen but I sure do hope so! If not to the theatres, I hope it lands up on dvd over on this side of the pond.

I first got hooked on the show about 4 or 5 years ago when it was aired on BBCAmerica. The first season was aired on Comedy Central last year but not the second or 3rd season. Dunno why. It's very popular over in England.

For those who don't know of the show, here's a bit of background.

I'm off to go covet the precious things of the shop...