Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Meme Me in the Morning Then Just Walk Away

Okay, before Spiker sends out Grace Jones in stiletto heels and full leather regalia to beat the shit outta me for not doing this yet, here I go:

The Official Rules of the Caesar's Bath Meme

Said meme takes its name from Mel Brooks' A History of the World (Part I), and, upon receiving it, one is supposed to list five things that one's circle of friends or peer group is wild about, but that one can’t really understand the fuss over. Quoth Caesar, "Nice. Nice. Not thrilling . . . but nice."
____________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Reality Shows - I tried to watch and even had a blogging friend who had a friend who did one of the Survivor shows (Lex Van Den Berghe of Survivor Africa) but I never had any interest in continue to watch any of the reality shows.

2. American Idol - Dunno if this constitutes a reality show or not but no interest in it either.

3. Scissor Sisters - I haven't listened to them much but so far, I'm not grabbed. Don't hate them, tho.

4. Low-anything diets - I'm with Spiker on this: "If it was meant for your body to do without certain things of nutritional value, then we would've all grown up on sticks, rocks, and grass. Nothing more than a ploy for people to make money. Pass over all the carbs and fats you don't want. I'll gladly digest them."

5. Booze - I've nothing against it personally but I just never got a hankering for it. I realized many years ago that I never liked the taste of the alcohol itself nor do I like how it makes me feel. Also, I already know and can make a complete fool outta myself sober, I don't need booze to help me in that regards. Besides,if I want to get buzzed on something, I'd rather get stoned which, alas, I should avoid since my lungs are too fucked to deal with smoke. (asthma, ya understand. ::wheeze::cough::hack::)

As for who to pass this onto, dunno! So many people have been memed already!