Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Hurricane Frances Farmer

As the end of the week gets closer, the more I worry. My entire family now lives on the east coast of Florida and, I'm sure most people are aware of by now, that's where Frances is heading.

I spoke to my parents earlier this evening to see what was going on with them and my sister and her family and the scoop is that my parents have decided to remain put at their place. They went shopping and got their place stocked with esentials. My sister and her family are further north on Florida's Gold Coast so they decided to high-tail it to St. Petersburg for the duration. My nephew is in Tampa for school so he'll just stay there.

Needless to say, I'm worried about them. I hope they'll pull through this. My parents especially since they both went through a rough year health-wise last year and they're both up there in age (81 and 78). Please keep yer fingers crossed for everyone in Florida.