Tuesday, August 24, 2004

IT'S ALIVE!! IT'S ALIVE!!

That was my best Dr. von Frankenstein impression from Bride of Frankenstein

Thanks to a Jetsetting Piggy who let me know that haloscan had an automatic code inserter, I finally got it set up here. Now, to finally sget my blogrolling stuff in place....

Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added to this blog.


*************************************************************************

Well, the Fall semester finally kicked in today (Aug. 23rd) so it was off to the orientation for one of my courses. Both are self-paced and in the same lab area (i'll deal with the other one later when the perverbial dust settles from tyhe beginning of the semester) Should be a challenge in getting my typing skills worked on. My typing speed has never been timed so I've NO idea how well I do.

OH! I haven't mentioned that I'm taking a couple of Office and Admin. support classes to work my way into medical billing...We'll see how it progresses.

Campus was a mad house as expected, especially the danged parking lot. Amazing - With the campus remodeling a couple of years back, they just about doubled the amount of parking but it's STILL a mess. I was expecting to be not only the oldest in the lab but the only male as well. WRONG on both counts! I was a bit surprized. The lab is for serveral different classes and there seemed to be at least another two classloads there for their orientations as well so I know my calls wasn't the only one with older students as well as several men.


Well, off to take out the trash and recycle bin before beddy-bye!