Friday, March 11, 2005

Fuckin' WAH!

I'm a sicklet! Some sort of a head cold moved in on me last night and it won't leave. My sinuses are all stuffed up and post-nasal drip and sore throat are also pestering me. Ick! I'm pretty sure I got it from someone who was in the Cyber Center at the center on Tuesday who was having coughing fits constantly. Why can't people stay the flock at home when they're ill and not share whatever they have with the rest of the world? Second bloody cold in 3 months after 4 years of not having one. ::pout::

######

Okay, now that I have the pity party over for the evening, I found more DCD dates that someone posted over on tribe.net:

SEPTEMBER 2005
USA/Mexico:

17th Seattle WA - Paramount Theater
18th -**-
21st Oakland - Paramount Theater
22nd -**-
25th Los Angeles - Hollywood Bowl
27th San Diego CA - Humphreys
29th Mexico City - Auditorio Nacional

OCTOBER 2005
CANADA:

1st Toronto ONT - Massey Hall
2nd Montreal - St Denis Theater

USA:

4th Philadelphia - Tower Theater
5th Washington DC - Music Center
7th Boston MA - Orpheum
8th New York NY - Radio City Music Hall
10th Chicago - Auditorium

And they'll be selling limited-edition cd's recorded live from every show during this tour. You can order them individually from each show or buy the whole set. Here's a link for more info on those.