Friday, December 31, 2004

Odds and Ends

Well, the "end" part first. I can't believe it's New Years Eve once again and time to put another year to bed. Sheesh! 2004 went by quickly! I haven't even bothered to sit down and try to remember everything that happened this year. Nor have I come up with any resolutions. I haven't in ages, tho. Other than trying to make it through another year in basically one piece.

The tragic events over in Asia I'm sure is on everybody's minds right now. It'll definitely make this NYE more somber for me. ::sigh:: I'll think about that later.

I can't believe I've been doing this journal/blog/whatever for 7 months now. Didn't think I could somehow do much more than a month's worth of posting when I first started. Will wonders never cease?

Anyway, I need to go make nice with my bed so I'll leave this picture in hope of at least putting a slight smile on people's faces.




It's titled "Jackie Copies Divine's Look" by John Waters. There was an exhibition of his artwork at The Rena Bransten Gallery in San Francisco that ended back in January. I loved this one.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe New Year's Eve and that I hope 2005 turns out to be a better and safer year.