Monday, October 04, 2004

Post no.100!

Wow! A bit of a milestone! Go me.

#####

I was traipsing though some of the boards on tribe.net (now home of the furry catepiller logo) and came upon a link about the Alfred Hitchcock movie Lifeboat which has always been one of my top fave Hitchcock flicks. Well, I knew that it was based on a John Steinbeck novel but I've never been able to find a copy of it anywhere, much to my dismay. Now I find out, because of this article, it was never published and that Steinbeck was not thrilled with how the movie turned out! Here's the link to the article.

#####

For some odd reason, I developed an intense craving for Schrafft's chocolate ice cream last night! I haven't had it in AGES but VOOM! there it was! Is Schrafft's ice cream still even made? I still have fond memories of their restaurant on 57th St and 3rd Ave in Manhattan.