Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Kiki and Herb Get Search Engined



Since there's been a shitload of people landing up on my lil corner of the blogiverse, I figure I'll be a helpful person (gotta counteract that quiz from yesterday and hopefully calm someone's fears) and list a few bloggers' reviews of Kiki & Herb's final concert at Carnegie Hall the other night (the cd of which you can even pre-order here). Those very lucky bloggers who I know attended (and I'm very jealous of them!!) are:

UltraSparky
Andy's wonderful review at Culturebot.org
Sturtle's review
Moufaisbad's review
TinMan's review
Uffish Chris

It's times like this I do miss living in New York. There's so many things to do and see (as well as people to do and see) that the dear Old Pueblo lacks. For example, I also missed another installment of WYSIWYG's Talent Show: Bullies and Mean Girls . Ah! If I only had the money to fly back and forth and to pay for a hotel room as well. It's been 11 years since the last time I was there and there's been so many changes that hace happened since, I doubt I'll recognize the place anymore. One day.....