Sunday, September 12, 2004

Let's Just Pretend It's Still Sept. 11 For This Entry, Shall We?

Okay - First, a happy birthday to Josh back in NYC. FYI - Expect a small package sometime next week (at least it better be there next week!)

######

For those Dead Can Dance fans, according to Lisa Gerrard's site, it looks like there maybe a DCD tour next year! Here's the entry about it:

"Lots of talk and at this moment it all looks extremely good. The lineup of musicians is absolutely phenomenal, actually it is better then that, this will without doubt be the Dead Can Dance concert to see and hear, it is hard to contain my excitement and anticipation, but sometime in 2005 and no locations set yet. This beats Lisa playing the Thermen, which was planed for the last unfinished DCD album & tour. This will be a once in a lifetime occasion, no matter when or where I be there 110%, suggest you do the same and don't tell me I did not warn you.
30 August 2004


I am SO psyched about that although, I highly doubt they'll show up in TooStoned.

######

I won't go into detail about the anniversary of the WTC tragedy but yes, it was a day of sad memories and still some tears being shed. I can't believe it's been 3 years now yet it still can seem like yesterday. Many things things have changed for this country and to many people on individual levels. Although the woulds heal, they never go away.

######

I've updated the "Blog Links" and "Other Links" lists over there on the right.

######

Okay...it's Sept. 12th again.