Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Memed

I was zapped by my fellow blogger and Gadsden Purchase Pal, Albert, a couple of days ago so I may as well finally get my butt in gear and do it:

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Go back to Europe and revisit the places I've been plus several new places
2. Fall in love
3. Visit Austrailia
4. Buy an apartment in NYC
5. Get back down to about 150 lbs. and stay there!
6. Make more friends
7. Become World Leader

7 things I can do:
1. Procrastinate
2. Be a night owl
3. Find humor in most things
4. Organize tasks
5. Talk
6. Pay bills on time
7. Find information and trivia

7 things I cannot do:
1. Be a good writer
2. Sing
3. Be motivated to cook
4. Deal with math
5. Jump out of an airplane, bungee jump, or anything involving free-falling (thx Rick!)
6. Be athletic
7. Not love cats and dogs
8. (Frell it! I can't leave this one off!) Be a morning person. Those that can be one, should be shot on sight.

7 things that attract me to the SAME sex:
1. Great sense of humor
2. Nice eyes
3. Slightly quirky but NOT dysfunctional
4. Intelligence
5. Stable (emotionally and financially)
6. Patient
7. Be able to goof off

7 things that I say most often:
1. Narf!
2. Furp!
3. Yorg!
4. Thanks
5. Yeppers
6. Not in THIS lifetime!
7. Do you deliver?

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Christian Bale
2. The Rock
3. Jesse Metcalf
4. Daniel Dae Kim
5. Josh Holloway
6. Matthew Fox
7. Jaime Bamber

7 people I want to do this::
Oh, geez! Who hasn't done this by now? Hmmm...well, since Homer's been away and hasn't done it...yet, might as well tag him (barring he doesn't leave something nasty by my front door in retaliation.), and Molly as well. OH! Lemme throw on Chas and TexanDave as well.