Wednesday, February 09, 2005

It's About Friggin' Time!




A few friends on AOL and I were chatting the other night and the topic of finding songs online came up. I mentioned that I've been waiting for several years for a particular album to FINALLY be released on cd since the only copy I have of said lp (Brewer and Shipley's Weeds) dates back to when the lp was first released (1970) and it's in bad shape. There's one song on it (Wichi-Tai-To) I'd love to hear again without the massive snap, crackle, and pop noises of the record.

Well, I was just trolling around amazon moments ago and lo and behold! I discover Weeds was released along with another one of their albums on cd last August! Will wonders never cease? Now, I can go to bed a happy camper and dream of popping that puppy into my cd player.