Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Problem Solved!

Wow! So, I finally figured out how to add links to the side bar! Apparently, this particular template I'm using doesn't automatically come with a "Links" section so I had to add it on my own. Which lead me to my dreaded "Next Problem to Tackle!" - how in the hell to do that! Now, I got the codes I needed from Blogger's "Help" area to do so BUT! Being comPLETELY illiterate when it comes to coding, I had NO idea where to stick it. I had these horrific images of me absolutely destroying what I've done so far and starting all over again. Something I was in NO mood to do.

To sum up - I did it. Somehow, I managed to find the right spot in the template and shove those odd looking assortment of characters into place and VOILA! It's done! I'm SO proud of myself! Yeah, you web designers and old pros at this are probably laughing at me for such minor accomplishments but laugh away! I'm just enjoying myself too much basking in the glow of it all to feel ashamed. But that can change in the harsh reality of morning....

I'll add more links later....