Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Alrighty....

Well, since I've started using my website addy when I leave comments, I might as well start posting here. Yes, folks! It looks like I'm finally getting my butt in gear and doing some blogging of my own. It'll be a new experience for me since I've NEVER even kept a diary let alone anything else. So I ask of you, kind readers - Please be patient with me as I stumble through this electronic adventure.

I'm FAR from being perfect. Lord knows I'll make my fair share of spelling errors, typos, and grammatical screw-ups! (Heck! I never said I was good at grammar) And Lord knows my technical skills at doing coding are severely lacking. I hope, in time, I'll get the hang of this. I think this might be a good time to thank all those blogs I *do* read for, well, blazing the trail for a humble (BWAHAHA! A Leo HUMBLE?!? heh!) newbie to follow along.

Off to take a break....more to follow.....