Friday, October 06, 2006

My Brain Hurts!!

Oh my dearest lawdy lawd! My poor lil' brain!! I just got done taking a 2 hour, 97 question test on the musculoskeletal system. Cheezus Herbert Christ on a crutch AND toast points!!!!What a bitch of a test!

One of my classes this semester is Medical Terminology II and this was chapt. 15 in the book. The class done completely on line (the only thing I gotta so up for at the school is for the final, which I'm not looking forward to). The wonderment of the existance of home computers and the existance and access to the internet is being able to do classes on line so you can sit there either in yer tightie whities or completely nekkid and do yer work. But boy howdy!!! Some classes are NOT for the intimidated or with fucked up memories! Thank Zod I gave up smoking something many years ago.