Wednesday, May 24, 2006

10 Things I Hate About the Commandments



Stolen from Nala.

######

Yes, I'm still alive! Just enjoying being a complete lazy-assed slugabed.

On a macabre note, I put in the mail today my order for photos of all my grandparents' headstones plus two other relatives (one of my paternal grandmother's sisters who spent the last 30 or so years of her life in an institution and her husband who died back in 1919 somewhere in his 20's after being run over by a horse-drawn milk wagon on the upper east side of Manhattan.) I've never seen any of the stones and was curious to see what they look like. Apparently, the cemeteries provide this service upon request for a small fee or no fee at all. Dunno why but they do.

######

It's also interesting to note how many people out there having been looking the past week for nekkid pics of Hugh Jackman and coming across this lil' old entry of mine from 15 months ago!