Saturday, December 03, 2005

Quiz and iMeme

Your results:
You are Superman
Superman
100%
Spider-Man
90%
Green Lantern
65%
Hulk
65%
Robin
60%
Catwoman
60%
Batman
60%
Supergirl
55%
Iron Man
45%
Wonder Woman
40%
The Flash
40%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...


Found over on Sparkalicious Dan's Trusty Sidekicks site.

######

CoffeeDog came up with a meme a couple of days ago and thought I had done one a while back but I think it was a similar one but not the same as this (+my oopsie, Dan!) so, I figured I might as well do this one as well...

The Top Five Tune on Your iPod (based on which has the highest play count)Meme. Mine are:

1) "Now We Are Free" by Hans Zimmer and Lisa Gerrard
2) "Breathe" by Telepopmusik
3) "This Masquerade" by George Benson
4) "Send In The Clowns" by Judy Collins
5) "Little Martha" by The Allman Brothers
5) "Here's That Rainy Day" by Nancy Wilson (Tie)