Friday, October 07, 2005

A Public Service Announcement

As y'all know, fall is here and winter is just around the corner (although with the temps. here in TooStoned still in the mid-90's, that seems to be a strange concept), and that means flu season.

Well, just in case yer wondering how to find a flu shot clinic and when they're being held other than yer doctor's office, here's a nifty lil' website that'll help you locate a place in yer neck of the woods.

######
Addendum: From a website mentioned by Naladac, I found this quote:

Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary,
over many a strange and spurious site of 'hot xxx galore'.
While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
" 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, "give me back my free hardcore!"
quoth the server, 404.

- Unknown


and another one which Nala used and I like as well:

The speed of sound is defined by the distance from door to computer divided by the time interval needed to close the media player and pull up your pants when your mom shouts "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"